Tuesday 12 July 2016

Crocheted Shawls for Residents arrive.

Good morning,

Yesterday I received two Shawls from Rachel which are both beautifully made. I am always very grateful to you for taking part in our SIBOL project and it's always lovely to receive a letter from you too. I'm so pleased you have  a 'Knitting hotline' with your Gran it's lovely you have something in common to share.

Rachel has made two Crocheted Shawls, one Red, White and Pink 'a love theme' and the other a Black one made in Sparkly yarn both beautiful pieces of work.

Thank you so much Rachel I will be writing soon to you.

Rachel thank you for the Shawls.


I will make sure the Shawls will be taken out as soon as possible.

Thank you so much,
x Sue x 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!
If there is anything you would like to know about our blankets please mail me
Sue on sueatpigsty@talktalk.net
Thank you!