Saturday 2 April 2016

Sherwood House delivery.

Good morning,

It's so nice that Ladies who donate to 'SIBOL' can do it locally to them. I have delivered so many Sunshine Blankets in the Birmingham area over the years I have often said it would be lovely if we could  get our work further afield. Gill who lives in the Nottingham area has recently donated quite a few Sunshine Blankets and Shawls to Sherwood House.  Sherwood House is a beautiful refurbished period residential care home and yesterday I had great feedback from the Home Manager Andrea.

'Having received your parcels this week I just wanted to say how grateful we are. 
The blankets and Shawls are beautiful and will be put to good use.

Thank you for your kindness.

Andrea. 

Thank you Andrea.

I'm very grateful to you Gill for arranging this. It's so nice to receive feedback too from the Homes that we visit.


I would also  like to thank Alma for taking in 6 Sunshine Blankets to the following Care Home.
Laurel Court Care Home, 
 
Manchester.


x Sue x 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!
If there is anything you would like to know about our blankets please mail me
Sue on sueatpigsty@talktalk.net
Thank you!