Friday 13 November 2015

7 beautiful Sunshine Blankets arrive


Good Morning,

I would like to thank Alma very much indeed for getting these Sunshine Blankets to me yesterday.
As you can see they are made beautifully. What a lot of colour! Such pretty Granny Squares made into 7 fantastic Blankets. I love how you have placed the Squares Alma you really have a knack of putting them together. Alma tells me her Husband Crochets too isn't that fantastic and together they have sent these wonderful donations. So a Big Thank you.

I cannot email you at the moment my emails are down so I do hope you have seen this post. I will contact you as soon as I can. Thank you.



1176, 1177, 1178, 1179, 1180,1181, 1182 Thank you Alma


photo.JPG


photo.JPG


photo.JPG


photo.JPG


photo.JPG


photo.JPG


photo.JPG


I would also like to thank Gill for her parcel today.  Once again we have some lovely Shawls and two Sunshine Blankets made beautifully in every way.


photo.JPG




Thank you Gill




photo.JPG




1178, 1177 Thank you Gill.


Gill many thanks indeed I love your work too!

x Sue x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!
If there is anything you would like to know about our blankets please mail me
Sue on sueatpigsty@talktalk.net
Thank you!