Thursday 6 August 2015

Shawls arriving today!

Good afternoon to you all!

Thank you for popping in to the 'SIBOL' Blog today.

I am very pleased to be showing you three new beautiful Shawls made and donated by GillyLilly over on RAVELRY. GillyLilly has also made some Crocheted Butterflies which I am very grateful for.

The three Shawls are a perfect size and all pretty designs.

So thank you GillyLilly!

I have four boxes full of Sunshine Blankets and Shawls upstairs which I will be delivering very soon indeed. It's always so lovely to see them ready for the off.  Everyone has been working so hard this year and I am always very grateful to you. So thank you.

Thank you GillyLilly!


x Sue x



1 comment:

  1. These shawls are so pretty and will be great for those who receive them.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
If there is anything you would like to know about our blankets please mail me
Sue on sueatpigsty@talktalk.net
Thank you!