Friday 23 January 2015

A busy day again!

Good afternoon,

I would like to thank Jane today for sending me a Shawl and 5 Sunshine Blankets from Axa Purls Knitting Group. I am always very grateful to you all for your continued support. Your work is beautiful and I know it will be loved in the Care Homes.


013








The Shawl on the left is from Axa Purls and the one on the right is from Kate. Both Shawls are really beautiful thank you. It's very sunny today sorry about the photo.

Kate has also sent in a very colourful Granny Square Sunshine Blanket. I love it. Once again thank you Kate.



Thanks for  visiting today!

x Sue x 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!
If there is anything you would like to know about our blankets please mail me
Sue on sueatpigsty@talktalk.net
Thank you!