Monday 17 November 2014

Grannies arrive at HQ!

Good evening,

I've had 9 beautiful Sunshine Blankets arrive today from the AXA Purls Knitting Group. 'modelwidow' on RAVELRY organised the delivery for me. I would like to thank everyone
in the Group for the superb Blankets once again. They really are a joy to receive. All made in
ideal sizes they really are so colourful. I hope they inspire you to pick up your own Crocheting
hooks and make one too.

My deadline now for this year is the end of November, so please do not send any item after this date.
I intend to visit the Care Homes with Shawls and Christmas Gifts the start of December but I think I
may have to go out earlier than that hopefully this week to deliver Sunshine Blankets as they are adding up again. I think I have about 30 upstairs. I'll have to see if I can find time.

Let's take a look now at the Sunshine Blankets received from AXA Purls.

Thanks so much 'modelwidow' for sending them to me too!












Please thank everyone!

x Sue x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!
If there is anything you would like to know about our blankets please mail me
Sue on sueatpigsty@talktalk.net
Thank you!