Saturday 11 October 2014

Christmas Deadline for 'SIBOL'

Good Morning.

Just letting you know if I could please that all Sunshine Blankets, Shawls, and Christmas Gift items for the Elderly should be with me by end of November if possible.  This is so I have plenty of time to sort them out ready for my final deliveries of the year.

I would like to thank everyone today for their wonderful support over the year once again. We have had some amazing Sunshine Blankets and Shawls arrive here at SIBOL HQ and the Homes really appreciate your wonderful work.

Without your help we wouldn't have achieved 871 Sunshine Blankets! I would really love to reach 1,000! Maybe next year. I shall have to do a count of the Shawls for you.

Thanks so much

x Sue x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!
If there is anything you would like to know about our blankets please mail me
Sue on sueatpigsty@talktalk.net
Thank you!