Monday 15 September 2014

Good afternoon and thank  you so much for visiting today!

First of all I have had the offer of Squares from Singapore and I'm wondering whether any one would like to help out assembling  them in to a Blanket for me? arien156 on RAVELRY has asked me. She gathered Squares from our Swap Group and also another one on RAVELRY and with having a new addition to the family she hasn't got time to make them up for us.  So if you are interested please let me know and arien156 will send them  to you and then if you could send  them back that would be fantastic thank you.

My email address is
sueatpigsty@talktalk.net
I'm Sue.

pollypoppy  (RAV) who lives in Spain has sent me a parcel today.  Inside the parcel were three fantastic  Sunshine Blankets for Residents in Care Homes. They have been made so beautifully and as you will see  on the photos every Blanket is so different and I just love the patterns of the Squares.
All three Blankets are made in super colours too and I can just imagine how well received these Blankets are going  to be.  All Sunshine Blankets have complimentary Butterflies  sewn on too which is wonderful too. Saves me a job thank you pollypoppy!

Let's take a look at them now.

007


006


002


001


004


005

Tied up with Ribbon these Sunshine Blankets are looking so pretty!
I think Residents in the Homes will love receiving them.

Thank you so much pollypoppy for making  them and donating them to our 'SIBOL'
project especially because you live in Spain too!


Before I finish this post may I remind you that I am inviting you to make small items to give out as Christmas Gifts for the Elderly. 

Bed Socks, Bed Jackets, Wrist Warmers, Fingerless Gloves, Scarves, Warm Hats, Crocheted or Knitted Slippers anything like that would be very well received. So if you have time to make just one item I would be very grateful to you.  I just thought it would be something different to give out for Christmas.

Of course I would very much like Sunshine Blankets and Shawls too!
Although I don't really want jumpers and cardigans.
If there is anything else you would like to make please feel free to let 
me know.

I'm Sue 
on sueatpigsty@talktalk.net

Thanks ever so much!

x Sue x 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!
If there is anything you would like to know about our blankets please mail me
Sue on sueatpigsty@talktalk.net
Thank you!