Tuesday 22 July 2014

More Sunshine Blankets today!

Good Afternoon to you all!

I would like to thank Sue today for 5 beautiful Knitted 'Sunshine Blankets' she has very kindly made for Elderly Residents in Care Homes. These Blankets have been made in great colours some ideal for men Residents too!  Thank you so much for this bumper parcel received today. I love the deep borders on the Blankets they really make the Squares stand out. I know they will be loved.



Sue W thank you for the 5 Sunshine Blankets received today!


009


010


011


012


013

Superb! Thank you so much Sue.

I would also like to thank Liztelf for assembling a 'take a bag' for me.
This really has helped.

Joined this way with a flat braiding method it makes the Knitted Squares look so different!
The Border is ideal for the Blanket thank you Liztelf!

Liz Telf thank you for assembling the Squares for me.

015

I delivered 48 Sunshine Blankets yesterday we have had another 6 come in today.
Thank you all so much for your support.
I hope you have enjoyed looking at the wonderful Blankets today and don't forget to
read about my visit yesterday.

Please do not hesitate to contact me about our Blankets.

I'm Sue
on
sueatpigsty@talktalk.net

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!
If there is anything you would like to know about our blankets please mail me
Sue on sueatpigsty@talktalk.net
Thank you!