Friday 4 April 2014

Grannies Galore!

Good Afternoon and welcome!

I am very pleased to be showing you three lovely 'Sunshine Blankets'. They have been made and donated by June here in the UK. One a Large Granny Square Blanket and two others made out of Squares. Everything is perfect about these Blankets - they are all a nice size, so colourful and I know they are going to be very useful to the Elderly in the Homes I visit.

Let's take a look first at the colourful Granny Square Blanket.

659 June S. Thank you!


004



Isn't it lovely! So bright and cheerful.

Next we have some Granny Square ones.

658 June S. Thank you!

005


What a good way to use un-wanted yarn! 

657 June S. Thank you !

006


Wow! What stunners!

I am very grateful to you June. I know it takes quite a while to make a Blanket. It's time worth spent anyway because three Elderly people are going to receive a great deal of comfort from these.
Thank you very much indeed.

I also had some Squares arrive from Lovingly Made Knitting Group.
Thank you all very much. 


Lovingly Made thank you.


Thank you for popping in today.

x Sue x 

P.S. I'm ready now for decorating the walls in the Kitchen. My wall panels have been installed 'at last'.
If you would like a little peep here's a Link to Flickr.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!
If there is anything you would like to know about our blankets please mail me
Sue on sueatpigsty@talktalk.net
Thank you!