Monday 13 January 2014

'Winter Frolics'.

Good afternoon,

616 'Winter Frolics' made and donated by Liztelf thank you!


I would like to thank Liztelf for another amazing 'Sunshine Blanket' for the Elderly.
This one is called 'Winter Frolics' and it's beautifully made.  Liztelf has assembled the Blanket
using the flat braid method and it certainly makes the Squares stand out so well. If you want to try the flat braiding method there are plenty of videos on You Tube. Love all the colours in the Squares too. Thank you so much Liztelf for making it for the Elderly.

Let's take a look at it now.

002



001



It's so lovely don't you think?

Before I go I must tell you about 'Luna's Butterflies!' She has put up some great instructions for a pretty Butterfly.Why not 'fly' over to her Blog in the States and see for yourself? If you want to have a go why not send them to 'SIBOL' for our 'Sunshine Blankets?'   Here's the Link.

x Sue x 



1 comment:

  1. Hello, I am in love with this work and sooner or later I promise to make one.
    I often speak of this in my blog,
    I'm rearranging the list of blogs that I follow by making a small visit at all if you go to greet passes too so see the latest news
    hello Stefania http://lecosedimysa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
If there is anything you would like to know about our blankets please mail me
Sue on sueatpigsty@talktalk.net
Thank you!