Friday 29 November 2013

'Lazy Days'.

Good Afternoon and welcome!

I am very pleased to be introducing 'SIBOL 596' would you believe! It's called 'Lazy Days' and it has been very kindly made and donated by Julie.

This Blanket is an absolute joy to receive. Made in pastel colours with beautiful Flower embellishments in the corners and sewn on SIBOL Butterflies it really is a gorgeous Blanket. It's a lot larger than our usual 'Sunshine Blankets' but does that really matter? Of course not. I would say our Blankets start from 36" upwards and can be made to whatever size you want. This is ideal for someone's single bed I think. It really is going to give a great deal of comfort to someone. So pretty to look at and great to snuggle under.

Julie is really enjoying her Crocheting and she is well and truly hooked now. She's called this Blanket 'Lazy Days' as she tells me in her letter that she has spent lovely Lazy Days Crocheting  this Blanket and even her little dogs 'westies' are going on fewer walks! :)  Of course the housework doesn't get done either! I know that too well. A great name for this Blanket Julie, thank you.

Let's take a look at it now.

004

What a delight!

Let's take a look at the Slide Show now.


Created with flickr slideshow.

I am terribly grateful for the time spent on this wonderful Blanket and it will be my pleasure to take it out with me as soon as I can to one of the Homes over the next week or two.

Could I ask .... Are there any more Blankets on their way to me now please?
Would you mind dropping me an email and letting me know.
I just want to get an idea of numbers.
I would like to thank everyone for supporting our 'SIBOL' project and if there is anything you want to know about our Blankets please drop me an email.
I'm Sue
on sueatpigsty@talktalk.net
Bye for now and thank you!
x Sue x 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!
If there is anything you would like to know about our blankets please mail me
Sue on sueatpigsty@talktalk.net
Thank you!