Monday 14 October 2013

Sunshine Blankets keep arriving!

Good Afternoon and welcome!

I am very happy to be showing you two beautiful Blankets sent in by Myrna today.
One is a Large Granny Square and the other is made  in smaller Squares. I think Myrna's hook must
be smoking because I can't get over how quickly she has made these Blankets up for us. Both
so different in their own way and both in fantastic colours. Let's take a look at them now.

008



I love the flower and Butterflies in the centre, really cute.


012

We've got three tiny Butterflies in the centre of this one too.
A great idea. You certainly have such a way with colour combinations.
Both Blankets are superb. Thank you very much indeed.


Created with flickr slideshow.

Beautiful Sunshine Blankets today!

x Sue x 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!
If there is anything you would like to know about our blankets please mail me
Sue on sueatpigsty@talktalk.net
Thank you!