Saturday 26 October 2013

Bright Colours!

Good Morning to you!

568 Thanks to Annha for assembling. Squares from Irene.


Yet another Blanket has arrived at SIBOL HQ this morning and this time it has been sent from Annaha over on RAVELRY. Annaha has very kindly offered to make Squares up for me and I'm sure you will agree it's turned out beautifully. The yellow joining really makes the Squares stand out and I absolutely love the pretty border.

The Butterflies were sent by Annaha and I have used them for decoration which are perfect and I managed to find a length of Ribbon to tie the Blanket up. Another beautiful gift for an Elderly person.

I'm so pleased how this Blanket  and I'm very grateful to you Annhha. Thanks for sending it back to me.

Here it is.


003


001


Thanks to everyone that sent in the Squares for this beautiful Blanket and thanks also to Annaha for assembling.

Thanks for visiting today!

x Sue x 

2 comments:

  1. She wasn't kidding when she said we'd need sunglasses!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very colourful! I think some of those squares are made of the same yarn as my latest batch of puppets! Keep up the good work, Sue!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
If there is anything you would like to know about our blankets please mail me
Sue on sueatpigsty@talktalk.net
Thank you!