Tuesday 3 September 2013

SIBOL 514!

Good afternoon and welcome to 'Mrs Twins',

I would like to thank 'Divip' over on RAVELRY for a gorgeous Blanket received today!  It's called 'Grampy Lapghan'. It's been made in the Granny Square style and with the combination of colours used it is ideal for a man. We sometimes forget there are Elderly men in the homes but I can assure you there are plenty.

I am very grateful to you 'Divip' for the stash Squares too and also the ribbon.

I will be taking this one out on my next deliveries.  Let's take a look at it now.

008


Superb thank you! 


Created with flickr slideshow.


Now the kids are back at school I would be very grateful if you could pick up your hooks and needles and make a Square for our Festivals Challenge. This special Blanket will be exhibited at the Jersey Textile Showcase next year and afterwards will be sold to raise money for Macmillan Nursing.

Here's the link to the Jersey Textile Showcase web site and here' the link to Macmillan Nursing.

Details of requirements can be found on 
SIBOL CHALLENGES
Here's the link. 

Have a good day and thanks for visiting!

x Sue x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!
If there is anything you would like to know about our blankets please mail me
Sue on sueatpigsty@talktalk.net
Thank you!