Friday 2 August 2013

Blankets galore!

Good Evening to you all!

I had four Blankets arrive today. I would like to thank Kathy and Anita for making them.

I do hope you will have a look at Anita's Blanket it should be under this post.

Kathy has been very busy crocheting away for 'SIBOL'. She has made three beautiful Blankets for the Elderly and I am very grateful to her. These really are very striking Blankets, lovely colour combinations and perfect sizes. They certainly are going to make someone's day! I'm sure you will agree making Traditional Granny Blankets is  just so relaxing. Something you can do while watching the TV without too much concentrating. I do find the repetitive motion of going round and round makes me want to drop off. It's a great way too of using that un-wanted yarn up.

Let's take a look at Kathy's Blankets now.


012



017

Then we have a patchwork Granny. Superb!


022


I do hope you have enjoyed making them Kathy.
I will be taking these out  to the Homes in a few weeks.
I'm sure they will be very well received.
So bright and cheerful!
Thank you!

026


If there is anything you would like to ask me about our Blankets please mail me.
If you would like to take part in our Challenges or indeed make a Blanket please
follow this link over to SIBOL CHALLENGES.

Have a lovely evening everyone!

x Sue 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!
If there is anything you would like to know about our blankets please mail me
Sue on sueatpigsty@talktalk.net
Thank you!