Thursday 1 August 2013

A Sunshine Blanket hand delivered today!

Good Afternoon to you all!

006


Well the heatwave has certainly come back today. It seems hotter than ever to me. Far too hot to do much of anything. Are you finding it difficult to Knit and Crochet? I know I certainly am. Please do not
worry about 'SIBOL' too much in this weather I know it's really difficult to settle to do anything. There is no desperate panic for Squares or Blankets just at the moment I quite understand.

While having some new windows fitted today I looked out my Lounge window and saw a Lady walking over to me. She was carrying some plastic bags and I wondered why she was heading towards my house. It was a Lady called 'Antionette' and after introducing herself I realised it was one of our 'SIBOLETTE's'. How very nice of her to visit me.  She had made a Blanket for 'SIBOL' how kind of her. We had such a lovely chat and I introduced her to my Daughter who's on Holiday this week and also my Husband who had just popped home to see the window fitter. We had a great chat
about Squares and Blankets and I have to say it really made my morning.

I'm sure you would love to see her gorgeous Blanket. I've added some tiny flowers and Butterflies from my stash upstairs and they finish the Blanket off beautifully.

011



007


009

Not only did Antionette donate a Blanket she also left me with some Squares.



014



015


There is actually enough of the bottom Squares for another Blanket and it's going to be great fun assembling them. 

Thank you so much Antionette for the Blanket and Squares. It was really lovely meeting you and your Husband. I know this Blanket is going to be loved by the Elderly.

x Sue x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!
If there is anything you would like to know about our blankets please mail me
Sue on sueatpigsty@talktalk.net
Thank you!