Thursday 25 July 2013

Sunshine Blanket 483!

Good morning to you all!

I am very pleased to be showing you a blanket that Sally has assembled for me. I sent her a mixture of Squares and once again she has put together a superb blanket. The Squares are all different patterns and they have come together so well again. I would like to thank everyone who sent in Squares for this particular blanket. It's another great blanket for the Elderly and I will be very pleased to hand it over to them. It's a great size and it is so warm and comforting.


001





Created with flickr slideshow.


This is no. 483! So we are nearing 500 now!
Thank you Sally!
x Sue x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!
If there is anything you would like to know about our blankets please mail me
Sue on sueatpigsty@talktalk.net
Thank you!