Monday 8 July 2013

A new Granny Square Blanket arrives today!

Good Afternoon,

I would like to show you a very pretty Granny Square Blanket that has arrived today from Sarah.
Sarah tells me that this is the very first Blanket that she has made. It's absolute perfect. She's used really lovely colours in the tiny Squares and the border finishes it off so well. I'm so pleased that you
have enjoyed making it Sarah, I'm sure that an Elderly person is going to get a great deal of comfort from it as it's a lovely size too. I added some Ribbon and of course our Butterflies!

471 Made and donated by Sarah Thank you!


009


006


007


008


Thank you very much Sarah!

x Sue x 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!
If there is anything you would like to know about our blankets please mail me
Sue on sueatpigsty@talktalk.net
Thank you!