Saturday 1 June 2013

Sunshine Blankets from Cumbria.

Good morning to you all!

422 Liztelf made and donated thank you!



423 'Effin braids' by Liztelf


Thank you so much for taking the time to pop in to 'Mrs Twins',

This morning I have received two beautiful Blankets from Liztelf who lives in Cumbria here in the UK.

423 'Effin Braids' (Right)  422 ?     'Liztelf' (UK) Thank you!

Liztelf is one of our members on RAVELRY and with the support of other 'SIBOLETTES' she is always trying new techniques. Flat braid joining has now been mastered and Liztelf has made a most beautiful Blanket which she has kindly donated to our 'SIBOL' project for the Elderly.

007


I'm really pleased Liztelf you have enjoyed making this Blanket using the method, it certainly is a stunning Blanket. What a difference this method makes.

Secondly, we have a beautiful Granny Square Blanket. The centre is made in variegated yarn and I just love the plain border around the edge. Butterflies from my SIBOL Stash finish the Blanket off along with some Ribbon I also had donated to our project.

003


A lot of time has gone in to the making of these Blankets, thank you so much for making them I am very grateful to you.

x Sue x 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!
If there is anything you would like to know about our blankets please mail me
Sue on sueatpigsty@talktalk.net
Thank you!