Thursday 13 June 2013

Marie Curie Daffodil Blanket is finished!

Good Afternoon,

442 'Marie Curie Daffodil Blanket' to be auctioned on EBAY to raise money for Marie Curie Cancer Care. Thanks to all for contributing these beautiful Squares.



I am writing three seperate posts this afternoon to showcase our beautiful Squares and Blankets. So please scroll down.

I have to say a massive thank you to 'jessiebonbon' on RAVELRY. 'jessiebonbon' has very kindly offered to make a Daffodil Blanket up for me so that we can auction it on EBAY for Marie Curie Cancer Care. I would like to thank everyone for the Daffodil Squares received for this Blanket. The Blanket has turned out so well, the Squares are gorgeous and 'jessiebonbon' has made a great job of assembling. The simple border really finishes it off so...well! I just love it.


014



Finally I have the Slide Show working, I hope it is for you!



Created with flickr slideshow.


A lot of hard work has gone into making these Daffodil Squares from Ladies all over and I do hope we can raise some money for Marie Curie Cancer Care here in the UK. A very worthwhile cause.

Thanks to everyone!

All enquiries to me 
Sue on sueatpigsty@talktalk.net

x Sue x 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!
If there is anything you would like to know about our blankets please mail me
Sue on sueatpigsty@talktalk.net
Thank you!