Wednesday 29 May 2013

Butterflies fly in!

Good Afternoon,

010


I am very pleased to be showing you our Butterfly Blanket. Now this is  1 of 2 Butterfly Blankets that I am making and I do still need more Squares for the second. So if you are interested please make a Square and send it to me. sueatpigsty@talktalk.net for my address.

All details are on here 'SIBOL CHALLENGES'.

I would like to thank everyone that has taken part in my Butterfly Challenge. I have received such beautiful Squares and it's been a pleasure to put them together. I am calling this Blanket 'Fluttering Butterflies'. I do hope you will like it.

006



005


004



What a treat for an Elderly person! I am amazed at the variety of Squares received. You really have used your 'creativity'. Thank you for taking the time to make them.

I am sorry I can't show my Slide Show that's due to Flickr changing.

Thanks for visiting today!

x Sue x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!
If there is anything you would like to know about our blankets please mail me
Sue on sueatpigsty@talktalk.net
Thank you!