Saturday 20 April 2013

Colourful Granny Blankets

Good Afternoon,

I had a parcel arrive this morning from Sally here in the UK. She has very kindly made two blankets and sent them to me for the Elderly. They are superb! Made with colourful Granny Squares these I know will be very well received.  They really are very pretty indeed.

They both have wonderful borders to compliment them and what a good way of using up unwanted yarn too!

Let's take a look at them now.

009


What a great thing to do with Granny Squares!



Created with flickr slideshow.

Thank you very much indeed Sally, 
I am very grateful to you!


x Sue x 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!
If there is anything you would like to know about our blankets please mail me
Sue on sueatpigsty@talktalk.net
Thank you!