Saturday 6 April 2013

'Cinammon Spice'

Good afternoon and welcome!

Well there's been a lot to show you over the last few days, I do hope you will scroll down to previous posts.

We have had a beautiful Butterfly Blanket arrive from joyce28, a gorgeous Granny Square Blanket from Jayne here in the UK, and now I would like to show you a Blanket that Marilyn has put together for us. This one is called 'Cinammon Spice'. Marilyn very kindly offered to make up 25 Squares from the Ladies in our Group. I'm sure you will agree the name is perfect for this Blanket. It really has a spicy feel to it.

Thanks everyone for sending in these Squares.

The Squares are once again amazing!

Thanks to everyone that sent in Squares for this particular Blanket.



Created with flickr slideshow.



Superb  work everyone thank you!


I'm just leaving you now with a photo of the 7 Daffodil Blankets that we have put together, we have the last two coming in very soon! Then I shall send them off to the 9 Marie Curie Hospices here in the UK.

I would like to thank everyone that has taken part in this special Challenge.

'SIBOL' is making and donating 9 Daffodil Blankets to the 9 Marie Curie Cancer Care Hospices up and down the Country. Two more on their way soon.

Have a great day everyone!

x Sue x

1 comment:

  1. another beautiful blanket. I wish I had just an ounce of your talent!!!
    I haven't stopped by in a while but it's great to see such lovely creations when I do. I'm going to scroll through the previous posts to see what I've been missing!
    I hope you're doing well..
    Take care sweet friend!
    -april

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
If there is anything you would like to know about our blankets please mail me
Sue on sueatpigsty@talktalk.net
Thank you!