Thursday 21 March 2013

Ta - Dah! Introducing SIBOL 381!

Good Afternoon,

Welcome to 'Mrs Twins',

I am very happy to be welcoming 'Jayne' today. She is a brand new 'SIBOLETTE' and has very kindly sent me a lovely set of Butterflies and a beautiful Granny Square Blanket. The Butterflies
are perfect  and they will be great for our Stash.  The Blanket reminds me of Oranges and Lemons. I just love Granny Squares they are my all time favourite. This Blanket is going to be loved I know as the Elderly love bright colours. I'm going to pass this one on to the Home I visited the other day and it has arrived just in time, thank you Jayne very much indeed.

Let's take a look now.

A beautiful Blanket thank you!


I found out some Orange ribbon which matches perfectly  and also used two of Jayne's Butterflies to decorate the Blanket.


Created with flickr slideshow.


A wonderful Blanket thanks for visiting today!



x Sue x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!
If there is anything you would like to know about our blankets please mail me
Sue on sueatpigsty@talktalk.net
Thank you!