Wednesday 20 March 2013

'Remnants' SIBOL 380!

Good Morning to you all!

Today I received a  beautiful Granny Square Blanket which  has  been made in left-over Stash yarn. This Blanket is made in Chunky yarn and it is so warm. I love the autumny colours and it is going to give a great deal of comfort to the person who receives it. It's a great way of using your odd bits of yarn up and if you want to make a Granny Square Blanket for 'SIBOL' then I'd be most happy to receive it. Any queries please mail me Sue on sueatpigsty@talktalk.net  I'd be sure to pass it on to the Elderly for you.

This is SIBOL 380!


008


The colours 'in real' look much better  than on this photo. I've done my best, the light is not too good today.

Liztelf also sent me some Ribbon for the Blanket and some beautiful Butterflies. I am very grateful to you Liztelf, thank you! Love the Butterflies, made in great colours.

Do you want to have a go at the Butterflies? Please follow the link.

Here's your Slide Show now! Thank you!


Created with flickr slideshow.



If you would like to see Squares from manda's challenges please pop over to 'SIBOL'



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!
If there is anything you would like to know about our blankets please mail me
Sue on sueatpigsty@talktalk.net
Thank you!