Wednesday 6 March 2013

A busy day at SIBOL HQ!

Good Evening to you all!

Well what a day! A bumper delivery of Blankets arrived today 6 Blankets in fact along with  Butterflies, and  Stash/Challenge Squares. I would like to thank everyone who has sent them to me. I do hope you will scroll down a few posts and view the work that has arrived today.

I have to thank Sally, 'theemuts', Maria, 'creativegranny' and 'jilleebee'' for Squares, Blankets and Butterflies  received today.

Before I show you them may I thank everyone who sends me emails telling me how much they enjoy looking at the 'SIBOL' Blog.  I agree with you all we do have some wonderfully talented Ladies all over the World. It is a pleasure to be able to work with your Squares.

First of all may I thank 'jilleebee' for a beautiful set of Butterflies and Ribbons received today. These Butterflies will be extremely useful. If you would like to have a go please follow this link. Ribbons too will be great to decorate our Blankets. Many thanks I am so pleased you have enjoyed making the Butterflies.


'jilleebee' (UK) Butterflies and Ribbons Thank you!


The Marie Curie Cancer Care Challenge has been great fun.
Our aim is to make 9 Blankets to donate to the 9 Hospices up and down the Country hopefully helping them fund raise or exhibit in their building.
I would like to thank everyone that has helped me.

I do not need Daffodil Squares anymore BUT if you are having a go at Lucy's Square please send them to me. I will be able to use them in future Blankets for SIBOL.
It's always difficult to judge what is going to come in for our Challenges but I can assure you I will be able to use any Squares already made one way or another.

I am terribly grateful to 'creativegranny' who has very kindly asssembled 25 Daffodil Squares for me. I'm sure you will agree the Blanket she has put together is beautiful.

Here it is.

Thanks to everyone who sent in Squares for this Blanket. Gorgeous!

So....pretty 'creativegranny' thank you very much!



Created with flickr slideshow.


I would like to thank everyone who has very kindly made a Square for this Blanket.
It's come out so well.
I'm really pleased.

If you would like to scroll down now and see what else was in the parcel.

ViewLogo

x Sue x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!
If there is anything you would like to know about our blankets please mail me
Sue on sueatpigsty@talktalk.net
Thank you!