Saturday 10 November 2012

Think Pink arrives from Belgium!

Good morning!

I hope you are all having a lovely Saturday!  My SIBOL work does not stop even at the weekends and this morning I received a parcel from ATheeC in Belgium. 'Tinka' has very kindly sent me some wonderful SIBOL goodies!

First of all I would like to show you Think Pink (4). ATheeC has very kindly assembled our special blanket for Breast Cancer Care. Our SIBOLETTES have once again been working so hard making 'pink' Squares. These Breast Cancer Care blankets are one of our favourite Challenges. We enjoy making the Squares but we also enjoy raising money for this worthwhile cause.

Let's take a look at this gorgeous pink blanket!

Thanks to everyone that took part in this Think Pink (4).


Aren't the Squares wonderful! Thanks to everyone that made a Square for this blanket and thanks ATheeC for assembling it. You certainly have made a wonderful job!


Created with flickr slideshow.
 
 
ATheeC also sent some Squares for SIBOL.
 
Some Butterfly Squares which are so pretty.  I have the link for this tutorial on Luna's Blog.
 
Card and Butterfly Squares from ATheeC (Belgium). 
 
A beautiful card sent by ATheeC with a Crocheted Flower inside and also some
 
Stash Squares!
 
Stash Squares.
 
Very pretty thank you!
 
To my complete surprise I found another blanket inside the box.
This was made by Tinka's friend Vera.
She has used the Willow pattern to make this wonderful blanket. How very thoughtful!
What wonderful colours this blanket is made in and how delicate looking.
 
Thank you so much for making this beautiful blanket Vera!
 
 
Vera your kindness is very much appreciated. I am so glad that Tinka has a friend to share her love of Crocheting with!
 
Let's take a look at the Slide Show I have made for you!
 

Created with flickr slideshow.
 
I found some ideal Butterflies and some pretty ribbon to decorate your blanket thank you very much! I would also like to thank you for the Square you sent to me!
 
Vera (Belgium) Thank you!
 
What a lot of Crocheting you have done for our Group, thank you Vera!
 
I also had a Square from Maria another friend of Tinka's.
 
Maria (Belgium) Thank you!
 
Another pretty Square. Maria has contributed to SIBOL before thank you very much!
 
Our Think Pink blankets will be sold to raise money for Breast Cancer Care.
 
Thanks to everyone for visiting 'SIBOL' today!
 
Thank you Tinka, Maria and Vera for supporting SIBOL!
 
x Sue x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!
If there is anything you would like to know about our blankets please mail me
Sue on sueatpigsty@talktalk.net
Thank you!