Wednesday 7 November 2012

SIBOL 311!

Welcome to 'Mrs Twins',

I would like to thank Lesley here in the UK for a blanket that she has sent in to me today. This really is very pretty.  It's made in great colours and I think it's definitely for a Lady! Very feminine and delicate looking. I love this one.  You've spent a lot of time making the Squares Lesley and putting them altogether and I just want you to know that I appreciate all your hard work. Thank you very much.

Let's take a look now.

005

Superb isn't it?
Here's your Slide Show Lesley!





Another wonderful blanket for an Elderly person.
This will be delivered in a few weeks time when I go out on my final deliveries of the year!
If there is anything you would like to know about our SIBOL project please do not hesitate
to contact me  Sue on sueatpigsty@talktalk.net

x Sue x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!
If there is anything you would like to know about our blankets please mail me
Sue on sueatpigsty@talktalk.net
Thank you!