Thursday 8 November 2012

Our 3rd Think Pink!

Hello Everyone!

As I told you yesterday I had three blankets arrive from Fiona in the Netherlands. I showed you two of them but I didn't show you 'Think Pink' (3). This is an amazing blanket and we will be raising money for Breast Cancer Care very soon.

I would like to thank Fiona for putting the Squares together and I would like to thank everyone else who took part in this particular Challenge. Such a variety of pretty pink Squares  and they have all been made beautifully.  I've had fun this afternoon taking some photos and now I would like to share them with you.

Let's take a look at Think Pink (3). Notice the 'SIBOL' Butterfly hanging at the bottom along with a tiny Breast Cancer Care charm and ribbons! How cute are these! Thanks so much Fiona for putting these wonderful Squares together. I love the blanket.

'Think Pink' (3) Thanks to everyone who contributed towards this Blanket.

I've made a Slide Show for you all thank you!


Created with flickr slideshow.

Thanks everyone for taking part in this particular Challenge, we are most grateful to you!

x Sue x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!
If there is anything you would like to know about our blankets please mail me
Sue on sueatpigsty@talktalk.net
Thank you!