Tuesday 13 November 2012

Granny Love! 3/4

Hello everyone!

Thanks for popping in.  I would like to thank Joanna today for the two blankets that I received this morning. I am late posting them because 'Flickr' and my internet have been playing up.

Joanna is one of our 'SIBOLETTES' and over the months she has made some wonderful blankets for SIBOL which she knows I am very grateful for. Today I received two blankets from her, one a Large Granny Square blanket and the other made with smaller Granny Squares. One in blue and the other in Lilac, Purple and Pink. Both blankets have been sent with pretty ribbons which I am very grateful for and also 'SIBOL' Butterflies.
These blankets really are lovely and they are so....warm. Joanna likes to make Granny blankets at the end of the day while watching TV. It's a good way of relaxing and they don't need a great deal of concentration. Both blankets are made in really lovely colours and I am so pleased that they arrived just in time for my deliveries.

Let's take a look at the blankets now. Thanks Joanna.


So pretty! Love the colours in these Squares!


Great Colours in this blanket too!

Beautiful aren't they? Joanna I have made a Slide Show for you!




These two wonderful blankets have arrived in time for my last deliveries of the year, I am so pleased Joanna
managed to finish them in time. Thank you so...much!
Many thanks for popping in to 'Mrs Twins!'

x Sue x.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!
If there is anything you would like to know about our blankets please mail me
Sue on sueatpigsty@talktalk.net
Thank you!