Friday 2 November 2012

Granny Love from Spain!

Good Morning,
I'm really pleased you could stop by today. I have two fantastic Granny Square Blankets which have arrived from Sonieta and her Mummy in Spain. Oh goodness these Blankets are just so lovely!  They have been made with a lot of love from both Mother and Daughter and I know that two Elderly people are just going to receive a lot of comfort and warmth  from them.

Each Square has been made in wonderful colours and I'm sure you will agree they have all come together beautifully.  I found some 'SIBOL' Butterflies and ribbon to decorate them and I know they are going to be lovely gifts for the Elderly when I visit the homes in a few weeks time.

Your kindness  Sonieta is very much appreciated and please pass on our love and thanks to your Mummy from all in our SIBOL Group.

Why not visit Sonieta's Blog and say hello!
I am longing to show you the Blankets now. They are different so have a good look at them.

Absolutely beautiful.


What a colourful Blanket! I love them both.

I have made a Slide Show for you both, I hope you enjoy looking at your beautiful work. Thank you both once again!




Created with flickr slideshow.











x Sue x

1 comment:

  1. thank you to you Sue, for your beautiful words...

    lots of kisses from Spain

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
If there is anything you would like to know about our blankets please mail me
Sue on sueatpigsty@talktalk.net
Thank you!