Friday 26 October 2012

Heart Challenge.

Good Evening,

I am very pleased to be telling you that we have now reached our 300th 'Sunshine Blanket'. What an achievement!  When I started this project I thought of making 6! Now  I have just loaded up our 300th!
Wow!

I have spent the majority of the day taking photos for loading up on to Flickr and the SIBOL Blog. I am pretty tired now, but my work must be done today!

On Friday I met up with Pippa who gave me three bags full of 'SIBOL' goodies and I have just managed this evening to post everything on here for you.  So 'please' go back previous posts and view our new Blankets.

I would like to thank Chalky, Pippa and 'jean nock' for their help.

Our 300th Blanket is for the 'Heart Challenge'. Do you remember the one I made a while back? Here it is.

'One Heart From Around The World' Challenge. Thanks everyone great Squares! 'Warming Hearts!' thanks Ellen x

It was called 'One Heart From Around The World' and Luna supplied the Heart diagram. I have it still if anyone wants to try it out.

The second Heart Blanket has a variety of Hearts and I love the colours in them. Thank you so much 'jean nock' for your help assembling this one.  'jean nock' has been very helpful to me. In fact she was the first 'SIBOLETTE' to offer to give me a hand. Always very keen to take 25 Squares off me but now I won't have any more Squares until the New Year. Thank you very much for your kind help.


Heart Challenge is finished thanks to 'jean nock' for assembling.

Such amazing Squares in this Blanket 'as usual!'

Let's take a look at the Slide Show now.
Pretty Blanket isn't it?
I have a lot to show you today, please scroll down and look at what's new!


Created with flickr slideshow.

x Sue x

1 comment:

  1. I remebering ...it was a great challenge plus I enjoyed making the heart squares...It was fun.both blanket are so gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
If there is anything you would like to know about our blankets please mail me
Sue on sueatpigsty@talktalk.net
Thank you!