Sunday 30 September 2012

Our latest 'SIBOL'.

Hi Everyone!

Thanks to Marilyn for assembling, and thanks to everyone who sent in these beautiful Squares!
I'm very happy to be showing you a Blanket that Marilyn has given me a hand with. She very kindly offered to 'take a bag' of squares and assemble them for me. The squares are amazing and I would like to thank everyone for sending them in.

It still amazes me after nearly three years that we are making such wonderful Blankets. Each one is just so different from each other. My original idea was to make 6, we have now made 278! I am doing my final delivery of the year in November and I am trying to get the last bags of Squares finished off in time. If we don't finish for November they will be given out in 2013.  I'm sure the Elderly are going to love the Blankets that I have ready.

Let's take a look at the one Marilyn has made up now, and thank you so much for assembling it so beautifully!

Do you have time to look through my Slide Show? I hope so.







Created with flickr slideshow.





Thanks for visiting me today!



x Sue x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!
If there is anything you would like to know about our blankets please mail me
Sue on sueatpigsty@talktalk.net
Thank you!