Tuesday 11 September 2012

Happiness is......a new 'SIBOL!'.

Hi everyone!

260.


Yes 'Happiness is a new 'SIBOL!'.  Today I received a blanket from 'The Wool Stop' which she kindly assembled for me. We certainly received a great variety of squares for this blanket and I'm sure you will agree 'The Wool Stop' has assembled them so well. I get such a buzz even now when a new blanket is created. I know the blankets will certainly bring smiles to the face of an Elderly person and will definitely give them a great deal of comfort.



Created with flickr slideshow.

'The Wool Stop' has made Butterflies and Flowers to decorate our blankets which I am terribly grateful for.
Aren't they pretty?

I have just finished 'Flaming Fuschia' I really enjoyed this one and I would like to thank everyone for the beautiful squares.


Created with flickr slideshow.
 
What fun!
 
Thanks for visiting 'Mrs Twins' this evening!
 
x Sue x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!
If there is anything you would like to know about our blankets please mail me
Sue on sueatpigsty@talktalk.net
Thank you!