Saturday 11 August 2012

Cavalry Twill!

Hi everyone!

Thanks to everyone for sending squares for this blanket. Thanks Jennifer for assembling!

I would like to thank everyone that has sent in squares for this 'SIBOL'. It's called 'Cavalry Twill' and is really so lovely. I think it maybe suitable for a Man in these super colours.

Jennifer has very kindly assembled this blanket for us and I'm sure you will agree she has made a superb job. I love the colour combinations on the border so ideal.

I love this blanket, the squares are gorgeous!

Thanks so much!

238. 'Cavalry Twill'.

I hope you like it, thanks for visiting 'Mrs Twins' today!

x Sue x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!
If there is anything you would like to know about our blankets please mail me
Sue on sueatpigsty@talktalk.net
Thank you!