Friday 24 August 2012

Catching up with myself.

246.

Hi Everyone!

I've had a very busy week because my other half Mr. Twins has been on holiday. You know what it's like your routine has been disrupted, can't get to do your usual house chores. You're out and about visiting places. Well I've had  a lovely week. We've been to Lincoln and also Cambridge and we've had good weather too apart from around 5.00 pm in Cambridge where we both got absolutely soaked. We did managed to have a ride on a punt though which we both thoroughly enjoyed.  Also enjoyed lunch out and a couple of cream teas too! Bang goes the diet!.....

Anyway towards the end of the week I had half a dozen blankets arrive and I'm a bit late showing them to you, I'm sorry for keeping you waiting.

I have to say at this point I have three on this post from 'The Wool Stop' and if you want to see the others would you mind going back a few posts please? Thanks alot.

These three blankets have been sent in and the first one was actually a bag of squares that I sent to Judith to be made up. I'm sure you will agree this has turned out so well. The other two further on in the Slide Show are blankets which Judith has made herself. They are so warm and I know for a fact that they will be very well received by the Elderly. They are absolutely gorgeous.

I can't thank you enough Judith.

Let's take a look at them now.

Thanks for visiting 'Mrs Twins' this evening.


Created with flickr slideshow.
 
 
x Sue x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!
If there is anything you would like to know about our blankets please mail me
Sue on sueatpigsty@talktalk.net
Thank you!