Monday 30 July 2012

A change from Crocheted Squares!

Good afternoon,

I love Crocheted squares of course I do! But I also like Knitted squares and I'm very grateful to everyone that sends them in. Today I would like to show you three blankets which have been assembled by Sally one of our 'SIBOLETTES'. She loves Knitted squares and has such fun putting them into blankets for 'SIBOL'. I'm sure you will agree these are stunning blankets. I would like to thank Caroline in Belgium and also the Craft Groups here in the UK for sending in these squares.

Sit back and view my Slide Show! Thanks everyone!




Created with flickr slideshow.
 
 
Thanks for visiting today!
 
x Sue x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!
If there is anything you would like to know about our blankets please mail me
Sue on sueatpigsty@talktalk.net
Thank you!