Wednesday 13 June 2012

Introducing SIBOL No. 179!

Ta - Dah! Introducing SIBOL No. 179! Made and donated by Liztelf (RAV). Thank you!

Good Morning and welcome to 'Mrs Twins'.

If you would like to pop over to see 'SIBOL' you will see all our latest Blankets on show in the header photograph. I am getting them ready now to deliver to the Elderly over the next few weeks.

This morning I had a beautiful 'Giant Granny' Square arrive. It came from Liztelf here in the UK. Liztelf has certainly made a wonderful Giant Granny Square and the colour combinations make it a striking Blanket. I also received some wonderful Butterflies for our Stash.

I would like to show you now this gorgeous Blanket. Thank you so much Liztelf!



Created with flickr slideshow.


x Sue x

1 comment:

  1. I tried to comment over on SIBOL about your fantastic collection of blankets. I think you need a bigger house, Sue, to accommodate them all! Well done to all the contributors and to you for all the hard work. I know they'll be very well recieved. By the way, is there a pattern somewhere for the butterflies, rather than a tutorial?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
If there is anything you would like to know about our blankets please mail me
Sue on sueatpigsty@talktalk.net
Thank you!