Monday 25 June 2012

A bumper delivery of Blankets today!

Good Morning!

A wonderful delivery arrived today full of these beauties. At this rate I shall be doing another delivery to the Homes. Aren't our Elderly folk so lucky to receive such wonderful Blankets? Thank you to everyone that sent in Squares for these Blankets. Thanks to the Ladies that helped me make them up too!

That's Marilyn, Sally, Glenda. I'm very grateful to you all! Thank you.

Here's the Slide Show and now we have reached 190 SIBOLS! Wow!



Created with flickr slideshow.


Thanks for visiting 'Mrs Twins' today!

x Sue x

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sue
    I have just checked out SIBOL after months and I see you are up to 190 blankets!!! What a marvellous achievement! They all look fabulous and so interesting. I am so glad SIBOL is doing so well. My life is starting to calm down and we have moved house - I may even look for my crochet stuff and try to make a square. Lovely to catch up xx Kimbles

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
If there is anything you would like to know about our blankets please mail me
Sue on sueatpigsty@talktalk.net
Thank you!