Thursday 31 May 2012

Ta - Dah! Introducing SIBOL 168!


A striking blanket.



Hello Everyone!

Thank you for popping in to 'Mrs Twins' today.

I'm very happy to be showcasing SIBOL 168. I would like to thank everyone that sent in Squares for this Blanket and I would also like to thank 'jean nock' for assembling this one for me! We certainly are making a lot of Sunshine Blankets for the Elderly and it's a joy to work with your beautiful Squares. Thank you all so much!

The good ol' Granny has been used a lot in this particular Blanket and I'm sure you agree it's another nice one.




Created with flickr slideshow.


I think 'jean nock' has put this one together so well, thank you for your help!

x Sue x

2 comments:

  1. Oh wonderful Sue, my favorite is blue, I love blue!
    All the best
    Crissi

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
If there is anything you would like to know about our blankets please mail me
Sue on sueatpigsty@talktalk.net
Thank you!