Sunday 20 May 2012

Fred, Dorothy and Joyce!

Hello Everyone!

I am sure you are wondering what these names have to do with me. Well they are all names of Blankets made and donated by Sara here in the UK for SIBOL. She has been very busy over the past few weeks making these Blankets up and on Saturday I received them in the post, how very kind. I'm sure you would like to take a look at them all now.

I've made a Slide Show for you! Sit back and enjoy! What super Blankets! They are all so pretty, cozy and warm. I love them all. These Blankets will be hand-delivered to the Nursing Homes I visit in the next few weeks.



Created with flickr slideshow.


Which is your favourite? I think mine has to be the 'mile-a-minute afghan called 'Dorothy'. Read more about them at SIBOL. They all have names!

Thanks for visiting 'Mrs Twins' today!

x Sue x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!
If there is anything you would like to know about our blankets please mail me
Sue on sueatpigsty@talktalk.net
Thank you!