Tuesday 22 November 2011

Ta - Dah! Introducing SIBOL 116!

Ta - Dah! SIBOL 116! 'Pastel Dreams'

Good Morning Everyone!

Thanks for visiting 'Mrs Twins' today!

I am very happy to be showcasing SIBOL 116!  This is a pretty Blanket with Squares donated by Jean B. (UK) I have had these Squares a few months and it was time to put them together. Don't you just love Grannies?. I think Granny Squares are simply the best! You can do so much with them using a very basic Square.

Let's take a look at how the Blanket turned out, I hope you like it as much as I do!

I love pastel colours, these Squares are lovely.

I've made a Slide Show for you Jean, thank you so much for sending SIBOL the beautiful Squares!


Created with flickr slideshow.


This will be put with the other Blankets in time for my last delivery of the year.

x Sue x

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sue,
    the blanket ist also beautiful!!!
    Best wishes and greetings Crissi

    ReplyDelete
  2. teşekkürler o güzel yorumunuz için el örgü motifli masa örtüsü süper ellerine saglık arkadaşım

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
If there is anything you would like to know about our blankets please mail me
Sue on sueatpigsty@talktalk.net
Thank you!