Wednesday 2 November 2011

Our 109th Ta - Dah! 'already!'

Ta - Dah! Introducing SIBOL 109! (Already) !



Hello Everyone!

It's very nice to be popping in to 'Mrs Twins' to show you our latest SIBOL.  This is the 109th already. Gosh it doesn't seem five minutes since our 100th!

I am very happy to be showcasing this Blanket because the Squares were all sent to me by Corien (Netherlands).  I am sure you will agree Corien made 25 gorgeous Squares!  All in wonderful pastel colours, they sure are a delight!

My famous Ta - Dah's!


Pretty isn't it? Let's have a look now at Corien's Slide Show!



Created with flickr slideshow.


The Squares in this Blanket are made beautifully, I do hope you like the Blanket Corien.

Thanks so much for visiting 'Mrs Twins' today!

x Sue x

6 comments:

  1. health into the hands of a very pleasant hello my dear friend new cover colors are great favorites list blog, If to me, I'm happy I welcome blog loves you ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sue:
    Visiting your wonderful blog, I enjoy a beautiful and relaxing time.The blankets are divine, congratulation.
    Blessings and hugs....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another stunner. Love the pastels this time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely change! Just right for someone really gentle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sue, your blog is beautiful, that is all your work is beautiful fabric. I am following your blog, and I am very interested if you can explain how butterflies woven?? . Greetings for Chile.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
If there is anything you would like to know about our blankets please mail me
Sue on sueatpigsty@talktalk.net
Thank you!