Saturday 26 November 2011

Introducing SIBOL No 117! 'Carols in the Cathedral'..

Hi Everyone!

jenniiferanne has very kindly made and donated this gorgeous Blanket. It's called 'Carols in the Cathedral'. (I added the tie and Butterflies!'.


I'm sure you will love to see my latest Ta - Dah! It's come all the way from up North 'Edinburgh in Scotland'.  A very kind lady 'jenniferane' over on RAV has very kindly designed, made and donated to my
SIBOL project.

She has given me a lot of details about the Squares and yarn used. So if you would like to know more then please follow this link to SIBOL.

This Blanket is called 'Carols in the  Cathedral' and it's superb.

For details about these Squares. Please visit SIBOL.





Created with flickr slideshow.


It's so terribly kind of you 'jenniferanne'. Thank you!

x Sue x

2 comments:

Thanks for stopping by!
If there is anything you would like to know about our blankets please mail me
Sue on sueatpigsty@talktalk.net
Thank you!