Friday 18 November 2011

Ta - Dah! Introducing SIBOL 115!

Good Afternoon Everyone!

Ta - Dah! Introducing SIBOL No. 115! Wow!


It is always nice to make and finish a new SIBOL, but the one I am showing you today I have not had to work on, because it has been donated by 'jean nock'. jean nock not only sent me another SIBOL but she also made some gorgeous Squares and Butterflies too.

jean nock (UK) Your Squares, Butterflies and 'a Blanket' arrived Today! Thank you!



So this is a Ta - Dah for SIBOL 115. Can you believe that already?
Let's take a look at jean nocks' beautiful Blanket now.

What a fantastic Blanket! The whole Blanket has been donated to SIBOL from jean nock! Golly you have made this so quickly! I am so grateful to you, thank you so much!


Such wonderful Flower Squares don't you think?

I have made a Slide Show for you to look at, sit back and enjoy now!





Created with flickr slideshow.


Thank you so much and I shall be delivering this one with the other two boxes I have left next week. Pop over to SIBOL and read about my visits to Nursing Homes. Thank you!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sue,
    your ceiling has once again become so beautiful
    nice weekend and all the best
    Crissi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Olá, fantástico o que você faz, são todos tão lindos, fico encantada.
    Bom fim de semana, bjos doces

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
If there is anything you would like to know about our blankets please mail me
Sue on sueatpigsty@talktalk.net
Thank you!