Thursday 22 September 2011

My 95th Ta - Dah!

Thank you to all the Ladies who have contributed to the 'Cupcake Blanket'. 'Please add note if you see your Square'. I love your Squares Thank You!


Hi Everyone!

Welcome to 'Mrs Twins'  this evening.

I am extremely pleased to be showing you my 95th Ta - Dah! This is a Blanket for our 'Cupcake Challenge' we have recently collected Squares for.  I'm sure you will agree this is another gorgeous Blanket full of 'yummy' Squares!  I just love the pastel colours in this one and the cakes are simply amazing I'm sure you willl agree.

Yummy Cupcakes, what a delight!


Here's my Slide Show. Thank you to everyone that has sent me Squares for this Blanket. If you are interested in helping our Group please pop over to SIBOL, you will be very welcome.



Created with flickr slideshow.


Thanks for visiting 'Mrs Twins' this evening.

x Sue x

3 comments:

  1. This is adorable....cute afghan.....so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job. Playing with my new ipad, toooo cooool. Almost 100.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks great! Well done. At this rate you'll reach your hundred before me!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
If there is anything you would like to know about our blankets please mail me
Sue on sueatpigsty@talktalk.net
Thank you!