Sunday 28 August 2011

Our 84th Ta- Dah!

Can you think of a name for this SIBOL please?

Hi Everyone!

Thanks for visiting 'Mrs Twins' today.

I'm very happy to be showcasing our 84th 'Sunshine Blanket'. What fun we are having!

I would like to thank Jean Nock for assembling this Blanket for me. The Squares have been sitting waiting to be assembled and I'm really pleased how this Blanket has worked out now.  Beautiful Squares, lovely colours in shades of Pink and Green. I think the white border finishes it off beautifully.





I do hope you like this Blanket, I know I do. It's so lightweight too and I'm sure one Elderly person is just going to love it.

If you'd like to see some beautiful Rowan yarn I bought yesterday please pop over to SIBOL and have a look.

Enjoy your weekend everyone!

x Sue x

3 comments:

  1. Hello Sue,
    oh so beautiful blanket, the granny squares and color so wonderful, I like them!
    still lovely Sunday,
    greets Crissi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another beauty. Glad you found another helper too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh, I seem to have missed this one. I love the subtle colours in it, so well done Jean and all the square makers!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
If there is anything you would like to know about our blankets please mail me
Sue on sueatpigsty@talktalk.net
Thank you!