Sunday 19 June 2011

Ta - Dah! Introducing SIBOL 70!

Hi Everyone!

I love my Ta - Dah's! I hope you don't get fed up with seeing them!

I am so happy because we have reached the Big 70!  I actually finished this one on Friday, and Puppet Lady's braid arrived just in time. I think it looks quite pretty! Thank you Puppet Lady!

Well here it is. The Squares have been sent in from as far as America and I would like to thank you all very much indeed. I just love to see what you come up with.

Ta - Dah! Our Farmyard Blanket.

I hope you like it.


Created with flickr slideshow from softsea.


Thanks for stopping by 'Mrs Twins' and I hope you all have a good week!

x Sue x

8 comments:

  1. That blanket's really cute! I particularly like the square with the little piggies that went to market!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I particularly like the square with the....hmmmm....with the....hmmmm.....well, maybe the one with the....hmmmm....oh geez! I L.O.V.E. them all and am quite astounded at everyone's amazing creativity! Cows and piggies and tractors and lambs and...oh my! Absolutely spellbinding, that one! The folks in the nursing home are going to LOVE it! x&o, Annette p.s. I really love the way you finish them all with unique edgings...all color coordinated...just so wonderful!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning Sue,
    this blanket is something special, so beautiful!!
    I wish you a good week
    Best regards
    Crissi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seventy blankets!! Amazing! I bet you never thought it would grow into this. Are you fed up with all this crocheting?
    Cheers
    Helen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amei teu blog!!!!
    Teus trabalhos são maravilhosos!
    Coloridos e caprichados.
    Já sou tua seguidora.
    studiodabere.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I adore this blanket! Gorgeous!

    BTW, we had our 26th wedding anniversary yesterday (22nd), very close to yours, and only a couple of years less. Plus the twin girl thing....kind of funny.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This one is just too cute. Love all the little animals. Your ladies are sure getting creative. It must be so much fun when Mr. Postie arrives every day. Are you two best of friends now.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
If there is anything you would like to know about our blankets please mail me
Sue on sueatpigsty@talktalk.net
Thank you!