Thursday 16 June 2011

Ta - Dah! Introducing SIBOL 69!

I love the attaching of the Squares and I love the border thank you Louise!


Good Evening Everyone!

Just popping in to show you our latest Ta - Dah! This is Number 69, I know only one more to the big 70!

I am very happy indeed to be telling you that Louise very kindly sent me back today a SIBOL Blanket which she has been putting together for us. I'm sure you will agree she's made it beautifully and I just love how she has done the border and attached the Squares together.

It's very pretty in Purple and Green, and she says it reminds her of Wimbledon Colours! So I think Louise you may be thinking of a name I hope so!  I'm very grateful to you when I know you have other projects on the go too!

Please add note if you see your Square!


May I thank everyone that has contributed Squares for this Blanket. I'm sorry if you have had to wait a long time to see them again! But I'm sure you will agree it's come out beautifully!





Created with flickr slideshow from softsea.


Thank you so much Louise. I will be showing you my Farmyard Blanket very soon now, thanks for visiting 'Mrs Twins' today!

x Sue x

6 comments:

  1. Immer wieder zeigst du so wundervolle Decken,
    liebe Sue. ^^
    LG aus Deutschland,*Manja*

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow...this is so cute....little different from others,love it.

    Xo,Xo,Xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. caged birds and flowers, a very nice design, greetings congratulations dear

    ReplyDelete
  4. very nice blanket and such modern colours ;-) and only one more to go to 70. What a great effort.
    LG Sandra from Germany

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nicely put together, Louise. Well done everyone, an eye-catching colour scheme.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another fab one. I've been missing these. Trying to catch up. We had no power this afternoon and it's was out in most of Chicago early in the week. No computer for a while, lots of boo-hoo-ing here.

    Happy Anniversary... I hope you put that hook down and let Mr. Twins take you out to dinner.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
If there is anything you would like to know about our blankets please mail me
Sue on sueatpigsty@talktalk.net
Thank you!